Sunday School, Salem Wesleyan New Connexion Chapel, School Lane, Berry Brow
This page is a bare-bones entry for a specific location marked on an old map. More detailed information may eventually be added...
- location: off School Lane, Berry Brow, Almondbury
- status: no longer exists
- category: school
Originally built in 1837 for the adjoining Wesleyan chapel and enlarged in 1873-4.
The school building of 1873 appears to have included (or was later converted into) three residential properties which were known as Salem Terrace.
Notes and References