Sunday School, Laund Road, Lindley

GEOGRAPHIC STUB
This page is a bare-bones entry for a specific location marked on an old map. More detailed information may eventually be added...

Details

  • location: Laund Road, Lindley
  • status: no longer exists
  • category: school

Built in 1866 as a Sunday School for Salendine Nook Baptist Chapel.[1]

A block of modern residential flats now occupies the site.

Location

Notes and References