This page is a bare-bones entry for a location which appears on an historic Ordnance Survey map. More detailed information may eventually be added...
- appears on maps: 1851 [#415], 1890 [#896], 1892 [#128]
- location on map: King's Mill Lane, Bridge End, Aspley
- status: no longer exists
- category: public house, beerhouse, inn, etc.
It may also have been known as the Oddfellows Arms due to it being the meeting place of the Cornwallis Lodge of Oddfellows (No. 46) during the 1850s.
The premises is marked on the 1960 O.S. map but was presumably demolished during the widening of Wakefield Road.