St. Thomas's Vicarage, Huddersfield

GEOGRAPHIC STUB
This page is a bare-bones entry for a location which appears on an historic Ordnance Survey map. More detailed information may eventually be added...

Details

  • appears on maps: 1890 [#892]
  • location: now on Woodthorpe Terrace, Huddersfield
  • status: still exists
  • category: vicarage for St. Thomas's Church

The 1890 O.S. map shows the property originally had gardens leading down to Manchester Road. By 1960, the vicarage had moved to the nearby property known as Woodthorpe.

Historic England Listing

  • Grade II
  • first listed 29 September 1978
  • listing entry number 1066569

WOODTHORPE TERRACE (South Side). Springwood No 27. Early C19. Ashlar. Hipped stone slate roof. Two storeys. Moulded eaves cornice. Parapet with three balustraded sections on each side. Side elevations have continuous first floor sill bands and raised quoins. Front (south) has three ranges of sashes and door with moulded panels in Doric porch. East side has door with two moulded

Location