St. Philip's Church, Halifax Road, Birchencliffe, Lindley
GEOGRAPHIC STUBThis page is a bare-bones entry for a specific location marked on an old map. More detailed information may eventually be added...
- location: Halifax Road, Birchencliffe, Lindley
- status: still exists
- category: church or chapel
The foundation stone was laid on Shrove Tuesday 29 February 1876 by William Brooke, Esq., J.P. after which luncheon was served at Lindley National Schools.
- Huddersfield & District Family History Society — baptisms 1827-1926
- Ancestry.co.uk — births & baptisms 1877-1910
- Ancestry.co.uk — marriages & banns 1878-1935
- West Yorkshire Archive Service (reference: WDP49) — baptisms 1877-1991, marriages 1878-2003, burials 1877-2009, banns 1878-1998, services 1887-2008, confirmation register 1924-1997, graveyard plan & plot books, etc
Notes and References
- ↑ "Public Notices" in Huddersfield Chronicle (29/Jan/1876).