St. Peter's Church Old Vicarage, Kirk Gate, Huddersfield
- appears on maps: 1851 [#468]
- location: off Kirk Gate, Huddersfield
- status: no longer exists
- category: vicarage for St. Peter's Church
Believed to be the original vicarage for the parish church, the Industrial Revolution saw it become increasing hemmed in and surrounded by mill chimneys. The Rev. Josiah Bateman insisted on the building of a new vicarage further away from the church for the health of his family, and this was built off Greenhead Road in 1842. The old vicarage was still standing at the time of the 1850s Ordnance Survey maps.