St. Joseph's Church, Somerset Road, Aspley
- location: Somerset Road, Aspley
- status: still exists
- category: church or chapel
Originally built circa 1914 as the Anglican Church of St. Michael to replace the neighbouring Mission Chapel. The reported cost was between £2,500 and £2,700.
It was acquired by the local Catholic Diocese and rededicated to St. Joseph in 1953. The reported cost of the conversion work was £9,000 and was overseen by the Rev. D. McGillicuddy.
Notes and References
- "Six men and their parish priest are nearing their goal" in Yorkshire Post (28/Oct/1953).