St. Mark's Church, Lower Head Row, Huddersfield
- location: Lower Head Row (now Old Leeds Road), Huddersfield
- status: still exists
- category: church or chapel
- architect: William Swinden Barber
- contractor: Graham & Nephew
The cornerstone was laid on 15 May 1886 and the church, which contained seating for around 550, was consecrated by the Bishop of Ripon on 27 September 1887. A Sunday School was later built nearby.
By the 1950s, the church was being used as the Huddersfield Sea Cadet Corps Headquarters.
- Huddersfield & District Family History Society — baptisms 1887-1926
- Ancestry.co.uk — births & baptisms 1887-1910
- Ancestry.co.uk — marriages & banns 1888-1926