This page is a bare-bones entry for a location which appears on an historic Ordnance Survey map. More detailed information may eventually be added...
- also known as: Starkeys Mill (1851), Springdale Mills (1905)
- appears on maps: 1851 [#318], 1890 [#519]
- location on map: Manchester Road, Huddersfield
- status: no longer exists
- category: woollen mill
Companies known to have been based at this mill include:
- Charles Buckley & Co. (brush manufacturers)
- Starkey, Buckley & Co.
- Starkey Brothers (later Starkey Brothers Limited) until circa 1907
- J. Hoyle & Sons Ltd.
- James Haigh & Co. Ltd.
- Harold H. Haigh