This page is a bare-bones entry for a location which appears on an historic Ordnance Survey map. More detailed information may eventually be added...
- appears on maps: 1890 [#850]
- location on map: now on Woodfield Terrace, Huddersfield
- status: partially exists
- category: property
- notes: currently dilapidated
Historic England Listing
- Grade II
- first listed 29 September 1978
- listing entry number 1066569
WOODTHORPE TERRACE (South Side). Springwood No 23 (Spring Lodge). Early C19. Ashlar. Hipped stone slate roof. 2 storeys. Moulded eaves cornice. Parapet with 3 balustraded sections on each side. Side elevations have continuous 1st floor sill bands and raised quoins. Front (south) has 3 ranges of sashes and door with moulded panels in Doric porch.