This page is a bare-bones entry for a location which appears on an historic Ordnance Survey map. More detailed information may eventually be added...
- appears on maps: 1851 [#325]
- location on map: off Swallow Street (now Merton Street), Huddersfield
- status: no longer exists
- category: private house
- notes: with gardens, demolished prior to 1890 when the site had become Spring Grove School