Spread Eagle Hotel, Granby Street, Huddersfield
This page is a bare-bones entry for a location which appears on an historic Ordnance Survey map. More detailed information may eventually be added...
- also known as: Spread Eagle Inn
- appears on maps: 1851 [#550], 1890 [#839]
- location: Granby Street (no longer exists), Huddersfield
- status: no longer exists
- category: public house, beerhouse, inn, etc.
Huddersfield Police Court
- 13/Sep/1851 — landlord Benjamin Hawkyard pleaded guilty to the charge of allowing gambling in his house (fined 5s. plus expenses)