This page is a bare-bones entry for a location which appears on an historic Ordnance Survey map. More detailed information may eventually be added...
- appears on maps: 1851 [#182], 1892 [#9]
- location on map: corner of Blacker Lane & Birkby Lane (now Blacker Road & Birkby Lodge Road), Edgerton
- listed in: Jubb's (1937)
- status: probably no longer exists
- category: public house, beerhouse, inn, etc.
- notes: although still the Spinks Nest, the current building has a different alignment and is presumably newer than the inn shown on the 1851 map