Spa Field Works, Lockwood
GEOGRAPHIC STUBThis page is a bare-bones entry for a location which appears on an historic Ordnance Survey map. More detailed information may eventually be added...
- also known as: Spa Field Mill (1937 Directory), Spa Field Dyeworks (1970s map)
- appears on maps: 1890 [#835], 1905 [#79]
- location: Albert Street, Lockwood
- status: no longer exists
- category: mill & dyeworks
- notes: mungo & waste mill (1890 Town Plan), later a dyeworks
The footprint of the works in the early 1970s is shown below, which included a building on the northern side of Albert Street.