Whitehouse Farm Smallpox Hospital, Dalton Bank Lane, Dalton
- location: Dalton Bank Lane (now Dalton Bank Road), Dalton
- status: no longer exists
- category: hospital, etc
Marked as "Dalton Bank Bottom" on pre-1900 maps, it is shown as the Smallpox Hospital on O.S. maps from the early 1900s until at least 1950. The hospital had fallen into ruins by the 1960s and the site was later cleared.
Not to be confused with Mill Hill Isolation Hospital, also in the township of Dalton.