This page is a bare-bones entry for a specific location. More detailed information may eventually be added...
- location: near junction of Wakefield Road and Liley Lane, Grange Moor
- status: no longer exists
- category: mining feature
"Site of a colliery south of Clough Gate known to have been extant in 1854, and closed in 1976. The shafts have been capped."
Notes and References
- ↑ Historic England: PastScape.