The Shelley Far Bank Toll Point was a former toll house on the Huddersfield and Penistone Turnpike road, marked on the 1854 O.S. map.
The toll house was situated at the junction with Shelley Far Bank Lane. It was also the location of an Ordnance Survey height bench mark cut, levelled to a height of 520.577 feet and recorded by the surveyor as "No. 22. Mark on South side of door of Shelly Far Bank Toll-house ; 2.84 ft. above surface".