This page is a bare-bones entry for a specific location. More detailed information may eventually be added...
- also known as: Hall School
- appears on maps: 1892 [#191]
- location on map: Cold Well Lane, Austonley
- status: exists but under a different use
- category: school
Erected 1816 for use as a Sunday School and Day School. The building was also used by Independent preachers on evenings.
Notes and References
- ↑ Yorkshire Returns of the 1851 Census of Religious Worship: Volume 3, West Riding (South) (2000) edited by John Wolffe.