Clough Head Board School, Clough Head Road, Golcar

This page is a bare-bones entry for a specific location. More detailed information may eventually be added...


  • location: Clough Head Road (now Bolster Moor Road), Clough Head, Golcar
  • status: still exists
  • category: school

According to WYAS Off the Record:[1]

Originally British School, Bolster Moor Road, Clough Head, the school existed by 1870 and was rebuilt by Baptists, 1871 - 1872. It was taken over by the Golcar School Board and renamed Clough Head Board School in 1894. It later changed its name to Clough Head County Primary School and its present name is Clough Head Junior and Infants School.


    Loading... ::::::omeka tag Clough Head School (Golcar):::


Notes and References

Clough Head Board School, Clough Head Road, Golcar


Buildings | Schools | Stub entry
This page was last modified on 5 March 2018 and has been edited by Dave Pattern.

Search Huddersfield Exposed