Salem Terrace, Berry Brow

GEOGRAPHIC STUB
This page is a bare-bones entry for a specific location marked on an old map. More detailed information may eventually be added...

Details

  • location: off Chapel Street, Berry Brow
  • status: no longer exists
  • category: terraced row

Possibly following the opening of the nearby Board School in the mid-1870s, there was no need for a large Wesleyan Sunday School and part (or all) of the building was converted into three residential properties known as Salem Terrace.[1]

Location

  1. The earliest reference found to Salem Terrace during research is "Huddersfield Board of Guardians" in Huddersfield Daily Chronicle (27/Jan/1894).