This page is a bare-bones entry for a location which appears on an historic Ordnance Survey map. More detailed information may eventually be added...
- appears on maps: 1851 [#94], 1890 [#779]
- location on map: Beast Market, Huddersfield
- status: no longer exists
- category: public house, beerhouse, inn, etc.
- notes: moved into an adjacent property between 1851 and 1890 maps due to the knocking though of a short street, demolished prior to building of the Ring Road
Huddersfield Police Court
- 22/Mar/1851 — landlord Michael Wilson was charged with selling beer after hours (discharged on payment of expenses)