Category:Royal Garrison Artillery
Individuals who served in the Royal Garrison Artillery.
The Royal Garrison Artillery was formed in 1899 as a separate arm of the Royal Regiment of Artillery and provided long-range artillery support for the British infantry, with weaponry such as large-calibre guns and howitzers.
- Wikipedia: Royal Garrison Artillery
- Forces War Records: Royal Garrison Artillery
- Wartime Memories Project: Royal Garrison Artillery
The following map shows locations linked to individuals who served during the First World War and who are commemorated in the Huddersfield & District Roll of Honour.
Pages in category ‘Royal Garrison Artillery’
The following 69 pages are in this category, out of 69 total.
- Arthur Stanley Bamforth (c.1889-1918)
- Talbot Betts (1894-1917)
- Percy William Blackburn (c.1893-1917)
- Archibald Bottomley (c.1887-1917)
- James Arthur Bray (1885-1918)
- Ted Bray (c.1886-1918)
- John Ellis Broadhead (1876-1918)
- Harry Brook (?-1917)
- William Matthewman Brook (1893-1917)
- Vincent Frank Brown (c.1886-1918)
- Arnold Buckley (1894-1917)
- Allen Haigh (1887-1918)
- William Deanhouse Haigh (c.1887-1917)
- Wilfred Heap (1894-1918)
- Philip J. Hill (c.1896-1917)
- George William Hinchcliffe (c.1887-1918)
- Frederick Fearnley Holroyd (1885-1918)
- Addison Boothroyd Holt (c.1876-1915)
- Ronald Morley Hooper (1878-1918)
- Harold Hoyle (c.1890-1917)
- James Frederick Hoyle (c.1891-1917)
- Simeon Hoyle (1871-1922)