This page is a bare-bones entry for a specific location. More detailed information may eventually be added...
- location: 50 Parkgate, Berry Brow
- status: no longer exists
- category: public house, beerhouse, inn, etc.
Owned by Seth Senior and Sons of Shepley and situated on the opposite of Parkgate from the Cherry Tree Inn.
The hotel's wine licence was revoked at the adjourned Brewster Sessions held on 12 March 1913.
The property closed in 1925 and was awarded £1,572 8s. 6d. by the Licensing Compensation Authority on 5 August 1925 — £190 7s. 6d. for the tenant and £1,382 1s. for the owners.
Alehouse Licence entries include:
- Alfred Rushfirth
- Walter Mitchell (15/Feb/1893)
- Esther Mitchell (03/Apr/1895)
- Henry Ernest Pearson (23/Aug/1899)
- Sanderson Kitchen (09/Nov/1900)
- Richard Russell (03/Apr/1901)
- Joseph Wimpenny (15/May/1907)
- Matthew Henry Middleton (03/Jul/1912)
- Henry Battye (12/Feb/1913)