Royal Albert Hotel, Parkgate, Berry Brow
- location: 50 Parkgate, Berry Brow
- status: no longer exists
- category: public house, beerhouse, inn, etc.
Named as a beerhouse in 1871 when licensee Albert Rushworth applied for a music licence at the annual Brewster Sessions.
The hotel's wine licence was revoked at the adjourned Brewster Sessions held on 12 March 1913.
The property closed in 1925 and was awarded £1,572 8s. 6d. by the Licensing Compensation Authority on 5 August 1925 — £190 7s. 6d. for the tenant and £1,382 1s. for the owners.
Alehouse Licence entries include:
- Alfred Rushfirth
- Walter Mitchell (15/Feb/1893)
- Esther Mitchell (03/Apr/1895)
- Henry Ernest Pearson (23/Aug/1899)
- Sanderson Kitchen (09/Nov/1900)
- Richard Russell (03/Apr/1901)
- Joseph Wimpenny (15/May/1907)
- Matthew Henry Middleton (03/Jul/1912)
- Henry Battye (12/Feb/1913)