Rose and Crown Inn, Town Gate, Meltham
This page is a bare-bones entry for a location which appears on an historic Ordnance Survey map. More detailed information may eventually be added...
- appears on maps: 1904 [#64]
- location on map: Town Gate (now Huddersfield Road), Meltham
- status: exists but under a different use
- category: public house, beerhouse, inn, etc.
- notes: now a Lloyds Pharmacy
Licencees, Landlords and Publicans
- James Hampshire (aged 45) — 1891 Census
- John Clayton Brook (aged 56) — 1911 Census
- Thomas Haigh (aged ~57) — 1939 Register