This page is a bare-bones entry for a location which appears on an historic Ordnance Survey map. More detailed information may eventually be added...
- appears on maps: 1890 [#770]
- location on map: Stables Street (now Milford Street), Chapel Hill
- status: no longer exists
- category: property
- notes: to the left of the main entrance to Albion Mill