This page is a bare-bones entry for a location which appears on an historic Ordnance Survey map. More detailed information may eventually be added...
- appears on maps: 1890 [#1112]
- location on map: off St. Andrew's Road, Huddersfield
- status: partially exists
- category: area
- notes: area of land between Water Royd Mill & River Colne, presumably set aside for manufacture of long braided ropes (known as hawsers), name reused for Rope Walk pub near the stadium