This page is a bare-bones entry for a location which appears on an historic Ordnance Survey map. More detailed information may eventually be added...
- appears on maps: 1890 [#1130]
- location on map: 24 Castle Gate, Huddersfield
- status: no longer exists
- category: public house, beerhouse, inn, etc.
Named as a beerhouse in 1871 when licensee Joseph Ives applied for a music licence at the annual Brewster Sessions.
Closed in 1938 and likely demolished as part of the redevelopment of the area.