Ring o' Bells, Woodhead Road, Salford
- location: Woodhead Road, Salford
- status: no longer exists
- category: public house, beerhouse, inn, etc.
Arlom Crowe was named as the beerhouse keeper in 1857.
The History of Lockwood and North Crosland (1980) by Brian Clarke:
East side of the road a little way above Lockwood Parish Church, this beerhouse was run by Arlom Crow between 1837 and 1847, exact dates are not known.
An approximate location is shown below.
- "Magistrates in Petty Sessions" in Huddersfield Chronicle (21/Feb/1857).