A 40-page booklet detailing the history of the Queen Street Wesleyan Methodist Church, written by Edward Royle and published in 1994 by the Huddersfield Local History Society.
A revised edition was published in 2011 and can currently be purchased on the society's web site for £4.95 (inc. p&p).
Details (2011 Edition)
- Early Methodism in Huddersfield
- The First Queen Street Chapel
- The New Queen Street Chapel
- The People of Queen Street
- Further Expansion
- The Wesleyan Reform Crisis
- Difficulties and Decline
- The Queen Street Mission
- The Quest for New Buildings
- The Rock Mission
- Social Change and Chapel Closures
- From Chapel to Theatre