This page is a bare-bones entry for a location which appears on an historic Ordnance Survey map. More detailed information may eventually be added...
- appears on maps: 1851 [#540], 1890 [#734]
- location on map: King Street, Huddersfield
- listed in: Baines (1822)
- status: still exists but now under a different use
- category: public house, beerhouse, inn, etc.
Historic England Listing
- Grade II
- first listed 29 September 1978
- listing entry number 1135005
KING STREET (North Side) Nos 53 and 55. Early C19. Ashlar. Pitched stone slate roof. Three storeys. Stone brackets to gutter. Two ranges of sashes. Modern shop.