Queen's Head, King Street, Huddersfield
- also known as: Royal Unicorn (1960s)
- appears on maps: 1851 [#540], 1890 [#734]
- location: King Street, Huddersfield
- listed in: Baines (1822)
- status: still exists but now under a different use
- category: public house, beerhouse, inn, etc.
Opened as the Queen's Head Inn by 1822, it was renamed the Royal Unicorn in the 1960s by landlord Wally Gooding (formerly the landlord of the Unicorn Inn).
Historic England Listing
- Grade II
- first listed 29 September 1978
- listing entry number 1135005
KING STREET (North Side) Nos 53 and 55. Early C19. Ashlar. Pitched stone slate roof. Three storeys. Stone brackets to gutter. Two ranges of sashes. Modern shop.