Providence Methodist New Connexion Chapel, Marsh Lane, Shepley
- also known as: Shepley United Methodist Church
- location: off Marsh Lane, Shepley
- status: still exists but now in different use
- category: church or chapel
The original chapel, sometimes referred to as Trinity, was built circa 1837. In 1922, it was replaced with the current building which eventually closed in 1966.
- Huddersfield & District Family History Society — baptisms 1872-1964
Notes and References
- Holmfirth Methodist Circuit Bicentenary 1810-2010 (2010) compiled by Peter Beetlestone.