Providence Methodist New Connexion Chapel, Knowl Road, Golcar
- location: off Knowl Road, Golcar
- status: still exists
- category: church or chapel
- architect: John Kirk & Sons
- notes: now Providence Methodist Church
The cornerstones were laid on Saturday 12 May 1883 by Alderman Woodhead (Huddersfield), Mr. D. Dawson (Milnsbridge), Mr J. Taylor (Golcar), and Mr. S. Mitchell (Golcar). The reported cost was "upwards of £3,500".
Notes and References
- "Huddersfield" in Leeds Times (19/May/1883).