This page is a bare-bones entry for a specific location. More detailed information may eventually be added...
- also known as: "Gadsby's", Linthwaite Providence Baptist Chapel
- location: Hollins Row, Linthwaite
- status: still exists
- category: church or chapel
Original built 1816. A new chapel was built in 1886 and enlarged c.1906. Although close to Slaithwaite, the chapel was situated just within the boundaries of the township of Linthwaite, so is sometimes referred to as Linthwaite Providence Baptist Chapel.
Notes and References