This page is a bare-bones entry for a specific location marked on an old map. More detailed information may eventually be added...
- location: Lord Street (junction with Northumberland Street), Huddersfield
- status: no longer exists
- architect: Ben Stocks (1838-1911)
- category: school
Built between 1888-90 as a school for the adjoining Primitive Methodist Chapel.
By 1960, the building was in use as a YMCA Club.