Primitive Methodist Chapel, Taylor Hill Road, Taylor Hill
- also known as: Taylor Hill Primitive Methodist Church, Taylor Hill Methodist Church (1960 map)
- appears on maps: 1905 [#20]
- location: Taylor Hill Road, Taylor Hill
- status: exists but under a different use
- category: church or chapel
Opened in August 1869, it closed in 1972 with members of the congregation joining Berry Brow Methodist Church or Bentley Street Methodist Church at Lockwood. The building is now a now commercial property.
Notes and References
- "Newsome: The New Chapel at Taylor Hill" in Huddersfield Chronicle (14/Aug/1869).
- West Yorkshire Archive Service: Off the Record.