This page is a bare-bones entry for a location which appears on an historic Ordnance Survey map. More detailed information may eventually be added...
- appears on maps: 1890 [#569], 1905 [#73]
- location on map: South Street, Huddersfield
- status: no longer exists
- category: church or chapel
Built circa 1864, it was shown as on the 1890 Town Plan as having "seats for 320". By 1960, it was a Salvation Army Hall.