Primitive Methodist Chapel, Kew Hill, Fixby
GEOGRAPHIC STUBThis page is a bare-bones entry for a specific location marked on an old map. More detailed information may eventually be added...
- also known as: Kew Hill Wesleyan Chapel, Kew Hill Methodist Church
- location: Kew Hill, Fixby
- status: no longer exists
- category: church or chapel
Situated just outside the Lindley boundary, the chapel was originally built in 1868 by Primitive Methodists as part of the Elland Circuit. When the building was offered for sale in 1890, it was purchased by Wesleyans in Lindley and became part of the Gledholt Circuit.
The church closed in the late 1960s and the congregation joined Lindley Methodist Church. The building was subsequently demolished c.1970 prior to the construction of the M62 motorway.