Primitive Methodist Chapel, Horn Lane, Snowgate Head, Fulstone
- also known as: Snowgatehead Primitive Methodist Church
- location: Horn Lane, Snowgate Head, Fulstone
- status: still exists but now in different use
- category: church or chapel
The chapel was built in the early 1890s. A decline in membership led to the decision in 2003 to close the church, which was subsequently converted into a private residence.
- Chapels and Churches of the New Mill Valley (2009) by Pamela Cooksey (pages 89-96)
Notes and References
- Chapels and Churches of the New Mill Valley (2009) by Pamela Cooksey.