This page is a bare-bones entry for a specific location. More detailed information may eventually be added...
- location: Gate Head Lane, Gate Head, Hepworth
- status: still exists but now in different use
- category: church or chapel
Built circa 1836 and extended in 1886. Following the donation of land nearby in 1912, a Sunday School was built between 1931 and 1932. With the costs of maintaining the chapel increasing, a decision was made in 1971 to convert the Sunday School into what is now the Gatehead Methodist Church. The former chapel was sold for £500 and is now a private residence.
Notes and References
- ↑ Holmfirth Methodist Circuit Bicentenary 1810-2010 (2010) compiled by Peter Beetlestone.