Primitive Methodist Chapel, Gate Head Lane, Gate Head, Hepworth
- also known as: Gate Head Chapel (1854 map)
- location: Gate Head Lane, Gate Head, Hepworth
- status: still exists but now in different use
- category: church or chapel
Built circa 1836 and extended in 1886. Following the donation of land nearby in 1912, a Sunday School was built between 1931 and 1932. With the costs of maintaining the chapel increasing, a decision was made in 1971 to convert the Sunday School into what is now the Gatehead Methodist Church. The former chapel was sold for £500 and is now a private residence.
A day school was in existence at the chapel until 1884, when Hepworth School was opened.
- Chapels and Churches of the New Mill Valley (2009) by Pamela Cooksey (pages 34-41)