Primitive Methodist Bethel Chapel, Southgate, Honley
- appears on maps: 1892 [#70]
- location: Southgate, Honley
- status: no longer exists
- category: church or chapel
The adjoining Sunday School was opened in 1914.
The congregations of the Wesleyan Chapel (High Street), the Southgate Chapel and the Congregational Chapel formally united in September 1969, leading to the building of the current-day Trinity Church to replace the three existing chapels.
- Huddersfield & District Family History Society — baptisms 1844-1919
- Huddersfield & District Family History Society — burials 1847-1862
- Non-Conformist Chapels of Honley: The Methodists (2008) by Honley Civic Society