This page is a bare-bones entry for a specific location. More detailed information may eventually be added...
- location: off Back o' Wall, Slaithwaite
- status: still exists but now under different use
- category: municipal building
Marked as "Poor Field" on the 1854 O.S. map and "Poor House" on later maps. Although now a private property, the owners have retained the name "Poor House".