Pontey Wesleyan Chapel, North Road, Kirkburton

GEOGRAPHIC STUB
This page is a bare-bones entry for a specific location marked on an old map. More detailed information may eventually be added...

Details

  • location: North Road, Kirkburton
  • status: still exists but now in different use
  • category: church or chapel

Built in 1816 for local Wesleyans, it was eventually superseded by a larger chapel at Dean Top built in the mid-1840s. The former chapel was then converted into two properties.

Gallery

    Loading... ::::::book 2754,76:::

Location