There's not much to see here at the moment but we hope to add more details about this topic at a later date :-)
Philip Ahier was a noted local historian and author.
He was born on 18 April 1887 on St. Helier, the only son of Philippe Ahier and his wife, Jane Le Brun. He became a teacher and taught in Plymouth before moving to Yorkshire in 1914, where he became a respected local historian. He retired to Jersey in 1950, where he died in 1975.
Notes and References
- ↑ http://www.theislandwiki.org/index.php/Philip_Ahier
- ↑ Published in five parts.
- ↑ Originally conceived as a two-part publication, the second part was never completed.
- ↑ Published in nine parts, with the final three covering the Elland Feud.
- ↑ Published in three parts.