Perseverance Inn, Upperhead Row, Huddersfield
- also known as: Exchange Inn (original name), Perseverance Hotel (1891 Census)
- location: 72 Upperhead Row, Huddersfield
- status: no longer exists
- category: public house, beerhouse, inn, etc.
Originally a beerhouse named the Exchange Inn, the licensee was listed as James Dawson in Tindall's Huddersfield Directory (1866).
By the 1880s it had been renamed the Perseverance Inn and was owned by James Stott.
It appears to have remained a beerhouse and the last reference found during research was from 1901.
- 1861 — victualler William Howard (44) of Sowerby (nr Halifax)
- 1881 — beerhouse keeper William Henry Beswick (35)
- 1891 — publican William Dyson (53)
- 1901 — publican Patrick Torsney (42) of Ireland
- William Henry Beswick (by 1874) — beerhouse licence
- Thom Halstead (1 March 1882)
- William Dyson (by 1890s)
- Mary Dyson (5 January 1898)
- Thomas Cummins (13 July 1898)
- Tom Ellam (4 January 1899)
- Walter Edward Capper (12 July 1899)
- Henry Hirst Higgins (4 October 1899)
- Patrick Torsney (11 July 1900)
The beerhouse was situated between Swallow Street and Stott's Yard.