Percy Dyson (c.1878-1917)
Huddersfield's Roll of Honour: 1914-1922
The following extract is from Huddersfield's Roll of Honour: 1914-1922 (2014) by J. Margaret Stansfield:
- DYSON, PERCY. Private. No 32146. 9th Battalion Border Regiment. Formerly No 828 29th Battalion Northumberland Fusiliers. Born Lindley, Huddersfield. Son of the late William and Henry Dyson of Lindley. Lived with his brother at Stonefield Terrace, Milnsbridge. Employed by the Ramsden Mill Company, Linthwaite. Died of malaria in Salonica, 31.10.1917, aged 39 years. Buried KIRECHKOI-HORTAKOI MILIITARY CEMETERY, GREECE. Grave location:- No 28.
- ROH:- Milnsbridge War Memorial.
Commonwealth War Graves Commission
- Private PERCY DYSON
- regiment: Border Regiment
- died: Wednesday, October 31, 1917
- age: 39 years
- record ID: 332480
- Commonwealth War Graves Commission (ID #332480)
- Imperial War Museums: Lives of the First World War (ID #2357096)