United Methodist Free Chapel, Parkwood Road, Clough Bottom, Golcar
- also known as: Parkwood Methodist Church (current name)
- location: Parkwood Road, Clough Bottom, Golcar
- status: still exists
- category: church or chapel
Built 1868-69 by Wesleyan Reformers who had seceded in 1852. The chapel was enlarged 1897.
Although situated close to Longwood, the chapel was built within the northern boundary of the township of Golcar.