Palladium Cinema, Blacker Road, Birkby
- also known as: Palladium Picture Palace, Carlton Cinema, Masjid Omar (mosque)
- location: Blacker Road, Birkby
- status: still exists but now in different use
- category: cinema
Originally opened as the Palladium on 16 March 1914 with a seating capacity of 500 until closure in February 1937. Then rebuilt in the Art Deco style to a design by J.H. Freer of Fenay Bridge, it re-opened in August 1937 as the Carlton Cinema with an increased capacity of 674. Eventually closed in July 1954.
The building was then used as a bingo hall before being converted into a mosque.