Outcote Bank School, Outcote Bank, Huddersfield
This page is a bare-bones entry for a location which appears on an historic Ordnance Survey map. More detailed information may eventually be added...
- also known as: Outcote Bank Board School
- appears on maps: 1851 [#350]
- location: Outcote Bank, Huddersfield
- status: possibly still exists but now under a different use
- category: school
- notes: marked as a "British & Foreign" school on the 1851 map, used by the Huddersfield Female Educational Institute for evening classes in the latter 1840s