Our Beautiful Station: Huddersfield 1847-2001 (2001) by Paul Salveson
A 24-page booklet detailing the history of the Huddersfield Railway Station, written by Paul Salveson and was originally published in 1997 by the Penistone Line Partnership.
A second edition was published in 2001.
Contents (2nd Edition)
- Huddersfield Station Masters / Managers 1847-2001
- Huddersfield Station: A Jewel in Our Crown
- The Beginnings
- The Station Takes Shape
- The First Train Arriving at Platform 1
- The Station its Early Days
- The Hey-day of Huddersfield Station
- The Twentieth Century
- Contemporary History
- The Future: Huddersfield Arise!