The Ordnance Survey Six Inch maps reproduced by the National Library of Scotland cover the period 1894 to 1960.
The area shown below includes the entirety of the four historic parishes of Almondbury (AL), Huddersfield (HD), Kirkburton (KB) and Kirkheaton (KH).
A small number of local maps are available to purchase at our online shop and download as high resolution images. The income will be used to help secure more historic materials for this web site.
- CCXLV N.E. (1908) - Barkisland, Ripponden, and Stainland
- CCXLV S.E. (1908) - Outlane Moor, Pole Moor, Scammonden, Stainland Moor, and Wholestone Moor
- CCXLVI N.W. (1908) - Elland, Greetland, and Hollywell Green
- CCXLVI N.E. (1908) - Bradley, Deighton, Rastrick, and Sheepridge
- CCXLVI S.W. (1908) - Golcar, Lindley, Longwood, and Milnsbridge
- CCXLVI S.E. (1908) - Huddersfield (inc. Fartown, Greenhead Park, Hillhouse, Moldgreen, and part of Rashcliffe)
- CCLIX N.W. (1908) - Buckstones
- CCLIX N.E. (1907) - Slaithwaite
- CCLIX S.W. (1908) - Cattleshaw, Close Moss, and Standedge
- CCLIX S.E. (1908) - Marsden and part of the Wessenden Valley
- CCLX N.W. (1908) - Blackmoorfoot, Crosland Moor, Linthwaite, Netherton, South Crosland
- CCLX N.E. (1908) - Almondbury, Berry Brow, Farnley Tyas, and Lockwood
- CCLX S.W. (1908) – Meltham, Helme, Crosland Edge, and Wilshaw
- CCLX S.E. (1908) - Honley, Brockholes, Netherthong, Thongsbridge, and Thurstonland
To view the individual maps, click on the area that you're interested in.
West of Huddersfield
East of Huddersfield